quinta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2017

SEGUINDO O SKETCH│Desafio PINK WHISPER_White...With 1

Olá, minha gente! Tudo certinho?
Hello, my people! How are you?

Hoje eu trago para vocês um layout que confeccionei para participar do desafio Pink Whisper, do Blog White With 1.
Today I bring you a layout that I made to participate in the Pink Whisper challenge, from Blog White With 1.

Fiz bastante uso de costura para trazer ainda mais detalhes ao trabalho. Também utilizei uma técnica de aquarela com emboss (eu até já mostrei como fazê-la em um vídeo. É só clicar abaixo para assistir...)
I did a lot of sewing to bring even more detail to the job. I also used a technique of watercolor with emboss (I even showed how to do it in a video. Just click below to watch...)


Decorei a página com fitas decoradas diversas e usei bastante meia pérolas na cor do tema do desafio
para compor a página. Outro detalhe da página foi o relevo que apliquei com pasta de modelagem. E por fim, escolhi fotografias minhas com minha querida mãe para compor o layout.
I decorated the page with various decorated ribbons and used a lot of pearls in the color of the challenge theme to compose the page. Another detail of the page was the emboss that I applied with modeling paste. And finally, I chose my photographs with my dear mother to compose the layout.


E eis aqui o meu projeto concluído! Tentei agregar ao trabalho uma mistura das técnicas de mixed media e shabby chic - minhas prediletas! Espero que gostem!
And here is my completed project! I tried to add to the work a mix of mixed media techniques and shabby chic - my favorites! I hope you like it!







📌 Se quiser acompanhar o PAP de layouts de scrapbook é só visitar a playslist no meu canal do YouTube:
https://goo.gl/9nsS95

📌 If you want to follow the PAP of scrapbook layouts, just visit the playslist on my YouTube channel:
https://goo.gl/9nsS95


Tomara que eu tenha inspirado vocês a criarem projetos incríveis!
Hopefully I inspired you to create great projects!




Obrigada pela visita! É sempre bom te ver por aqui!
Thank you for your visit! It's always good to see you back!
Voltem sempre que quiserem se inspirar!
Come back whenever you want to be inspired!


Beijocas no coração!
Kisses in the heart!










10 comentários:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch - beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Wow, thank you, Michelle! I'm glad you enjoyed my interpretation of the sketch. It's wonderful to participate!

      Excluir
  2. Such a lovely page and beautiful photo - well done. Thank you for joining in with us at White … with 1.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! I'm flattered by your compliments, Jane! I love participating in blog challenges!

      Excluir
  3. Totally sweet and beautiful layout. Love all your elements. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Just Beautiful. You've totally nailed the sketch and I love the textural elements on the page.
    Thanks for joining in at White ... with 1.
    Louise xo

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you, Louise! I tried to follow the sketch as faithfully as possible. I'm glad you liked it!
      Nadjane xo

      Excluir
  5. How lovely this is. I love the circles. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you, Sandra! I love layouts with circles. I believe that they escape the conventional pattern ... I love to join you all!

      Excluir